“Lovely lunch”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My friend and I went to Bradford on Avon we had the best ploughmans lunch we have had in years! The ham was tasty and the homemade chutney was full of flavour, my friend had the cheese ploughmans that was very nice too, we had a pot of tea served with very pretty china cups the weather was perfect so we sat outside, a wonderful lunch.

2  Thank SusieQ38

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped off here as we were staying in the area it's a great little cafe! Good, friendly and quick service. The cream teas are to die for! A reason to visit Bradford on avon again.

2  Thank Sarah2hills
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

This is my favourite place to lunch in BOA. The Teapot is a lovely little cafe in the heart of Bradford in Avon. Everything is home made and presented nicely and I love the mix of vintage teacups.
I highly recommend the jacket potato with coronation chicken and salad.

Good service, great location and really good value for money.

3  Thank Emily W
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Definitely worth a visit. Simple food but beautifully presented. Friendly staff . It's a tiny cafe and sometimes busy . Good quality coffee

3  Thank Hedgehog H
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

A lovely friendly cafe, staff are always welcoming. I visit here very often and have not ever had to complain. Everything is cooked to order with fresh ingrediants. Fantastic.

2  Thank -jp2506