“Morning coffee on market day”
Review of Sebastien's Bistro

Sebastien's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Sebastien's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2014

As we went on a Thursday which is market day in Bradford-on-Avon we thought it would be busy and it was. This is the third time I have been here to eat or have a coffee and this time everything was perfect. Although it was busy we were not hurried or forgotten. I really enjoyed the buzz of the place with a good mixture of people in the place. Great to see a new venture turning this venue into a success.

2  Thank Adam K

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I've enjoyed an evening meal here three times this winter, and the food is always really superb. The menu is small but creative and varied, with a good vegetarian option. The bread is truly delicious. Most tables have a riverside view, which is lovely at night time. Sometimes we're the last to leave, but we never feel rushed. Just been for morning coffee - same good quality ingredients - the best croissant (almond) I've ever had the pleasure of tasting! I like the use of natural materials, the clean, elegant feel and the well chosen background music. Really worth a visit for anyone serious about good food.

2  Thank westcountrywalker
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I have been longing to eat at 'Sebastien's Bistro' and I had such a nice time! Everything I was served- down to the olives we enjoyed with a glass of wine before our main course - was extra special and really delicious! The location is fabulous, even after dark you can watch the river flowing by -and Sebastien' s carefully prepared food is just exquisite. Thank you for a great winter's evening. Now I am already dreaming of sitting outside by the river there one summer's evening...

5  Thank Catboa
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I took my mum here for an impromptu brunch and had a wonderful meal in a lovely location. I chose the Eggs Royale which was a really large portion with oodles of delicious Hollandaise sauce. Mum had the lighter, healthier Tuscan salad which was equally appealing. The service was attentive without being intrusive and the riverside location is a real bonus. Glad to see it survived the floods unscathed!
If you compare the menu to well-known chain bistros, Sebastien's is infinitely better value. The portions are far more generous, you can be sure all of the dishes and sauces are prepared on-site, the prices are actually LOWER and most importantly you have the friendly, personal service of an independent business. Lucky old Bradford-on Avon!

2  Thank OllieK74
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I have eaten here many times, most notably with a large group of friends at new year, the food is consistently excellent and original.
The staff are relaxed and friendly, the wine good value and the atmosphere relaxed.
There is a large choice of places to eat in bradford on avon, but Sebastiens, for me, is consistently at the top.
It also does the best Latte for miles, perfect for when you fancy a coffee on a saturday morning, as I frequently do.

3  Thank CliveGreen