“brother in law s wedding reception”
Review of Sebastien's Bistro

Sebastien's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Sebastien's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Sian Ka'an, Mexico
“brother in law s wedding reception”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

my family attended my brother in laws wedding reception in this lovely bistro over looking the river. the setting is gorgeous,the food superb and the staff a delight. nothing was too much trouble. will definately be returning and can understand why my brother in law and his new wife enjoy going there so often.

1 Thank caroline p

Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Wonderful Wedding Celebration!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We would like to say a huge 'thank you' to Sebastien and his wonderful staff for a fantastic evening to celebrate our wedding yesterday. The food was delicious and the staff were very attentive - as always. We had such a lovely time - it was the perfect way to celebrate our special day. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed as we had hoped. Many of our guests made a point of complementing us on our choice of venue - a lovely restaurant overlooking the river - and of course, the delicious food. Many were unaware of the restaurant's existence (because they live in Bath) but were keen to return to repeat their positive experience. We would certainly recommend Sebastien's Bistro not only as a great place to eat, but also as a lovely venue for a wedding celebration. Thank you, Sebastien! Fay and Arturo

1 Thank Fay P
Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
“Disappointing dinner”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Having heard good reviews of this restaurant we decided to give it a go. We went along with high expectations for an early evening dinner. It was busy outside so we went to look for a table inside. Most of them were reserved so we assumed it would be busy, a good sign. The wine list was limited for my taste with no sparkling wine available by the glass. I chose a starter of smoked salmon with sliced apple and crab. When it came the salmon was warm ( room temperature) accompanied by potato salad and a few pieces of green apple, not even a slice of lemon. For the main course I chose butternut squash tart. What came was a thin slice of tart with a few lettuce leaves. No potatoes or any other extras. My friend chose a chicken and black pudding main. It looked and smelt revolting. He left most of it. I did not think the service was good, the waitresses did not seem to be very well trained. I would never return and would certainly not recommend. I could have a more enjoyable meal at home! Very disappointing.

• Visited July 2014
Calne, United Kingdom
“Good food, lovely location with super views of kingfishers”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had lunch with two friends and as it was showery we sat inside the restaurant at table with a window view of the river Avon and historic bridge. The service was friendly and attentive and the drinks and food were very nice. My wife and I had the beef burger which was not cheap but good quality and cooked to our specification. Our friends had the fish cakes which were obviously "home made" and very tasty. The chips were really good quality. The house wines by the glass were very nice. During lunch we were treated to some really great sights of beautiful kingfishers in the reeds and bushes by the river's edge just 10-15 metres from our table. To watch these lovely birds diving for fish really made our lunch at Sebastien's Bistro very memorable. We will be back!

3 Thank David528764
uk
“Early dinner”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Really enjoyed the food and location. It was short notice early dinner on the way home. The hamburgers were excellent home made with nice flavour and cooked as requested I.e. Not over cooked, the fries were nicely salted with decent salt, service great, location great and the price very reasonable.

• Visited July 2014