“Cold, items missing”

Dining options: Delivery
Bath
“Cold, items missing”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Ordered a take away, took over an hour to arrive which was fine as it was a Friday but the food was cold on arrival and we had missing items. Rang them immediately about missing items to be told we were too far away for them to bring us the rest of our order (which we had paid in full for) and that we'd just have to have the items next time and then was abruptly hung up on.

Visited January 2014

Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I ordered from this establishment a few times then on one occasion the chicken tikka starter was dry and they only delivered three samosas instead of four. I did make a complaint regarding this and I was barred from using them again! I think the owners of this place are a little too precious to say the least. Don't worry Avon Spice, I won't be giving you any business again.

• Visited August 2013