“Great Tea Room”

Bridge Tea Rooms
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Called in for a drink and light lunch, best cup of tea we have had in a long time and the smoked bacon and brie was delicious. Great place will definitely go back.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Came here for morning coffee and it was excellent. We have visited here many times in the past on a weekend and this was the first time we didn't struggle to get a table so we were very pleased. We also went to the canal and went on an afternoon boat trip which I highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Visited after walking along the canal from Bath. Perfect scones, jam and cream. Friendly service from Victorian style waitresses. 1500s building and in Bradford on Avon. Perfect end to a walk.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I looked online for a place for myself to have some lunch, while waiting for friends to finish some business in town. I had read about this place, and the age of it, certainly looking at the photos you can see its an old established place, very English! The service was excellent, and the Welsh Rarebit with mushrooms, was the most delicious I have ever eaten. It came with salad, and caramelised red onion chutney, mouth watering! I noticed looking through the window that the place always seems full on previous trips, so that was a good sign, and a good idea in the end to try it out. Itching there is an upstairs? If forgot to ask about seating up there, I saw people going up and down the stairs, but could have been the cloakrooms. Maybe someone can enlighten me? Oh, there was a great display of cakes, I didn't try those, but that's because of my spare tyre problem,...but they looked delicious! The Tea Rooms are easy to find, just opposite Tourist Information Centre. Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Lovely decor in an ancient building. Two servers helped me and both were very attentive. The tea and scones were delicious, but what you are really admiring is the building and ambience of the rooms. I was seated upstairs overlooking the bridge. What a wonderful experience!