“Love this Pub!”

The Neston Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corsham
The Neston Country Inn
Ranked #10 of 22 Corsham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Been here a few times for lunch and it's got to be the best pub in the area with lovely food and great service. Even good for my fussy mother!

I'm a local to Box so frequent the pubs in the area. My roast Pork today was delicious. Quality meat from the local estate, honestly cooked!

Beer is well kept and there is always some other real ale on offer.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for The Neston Country Inn

Reviewed 28 October 2011

A wonderful pub, which in my experiance has offered fantastic service from both the owners and the staff working there. Very friendly ambiance, cosy surroundings and great quality food. Would certainly revisit and would strongly recommend to anyone in/visiting the surrounding areas. Unique and quaint place to drink and dine, cannot be faulted, 5 stars!

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Lovely location in the small hamlet of Neston. Staying locally having traveled from the States and received a warm welcome from the Owners. Well kept local Real Ales and good food.
Recommended to all looking for somewhere off the beaten track!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Rougesvp
Reviewed 6 April 2011

my husband and i went here for dinner 3 times whilst we stayed in Neston. We were welcomed each time very warmly and were made to feel like part of the local community. The food we had was sublime and reasonably priced. I have to say the brownie was the highlight of each meal!! All the food was cooked on site, and I even had my own chicken pie made for me because I don't eat mushrooms - this will stay with me forever :) We both highly recommend this pub and we will return next time we get the chance for a holiday in wiltshire.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2011

The neston is my local pub and for that in and of itself, it's a great little place! Des & Tony are fab hosts and it's a lovely location whether you want a quiet pint, a quiz or a lazy Sunday. My Mum came to stay in Feb and stayed at the pub and she was extremely impressed. OK, you're not going to get the Ritz - this is an old building and a country pub - but Des has made it the very best it can be. Lovely rooms, nicely decorated, peaceful surroundings and a welcoming bar. My Mum is particular and she was particularly impressed! It's a great place to pop relatives for locals and would be a good base to explore the Cotswolds etc from too. Nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2010

For the two weeks I spent in Neston, whilst on a consultancy job, the most pleasant and relaxing parts were spent at the Neston Country Inn. I must say, the people and the owners were very friendly and there was a good selection of beers available. I had dinner there on three nights and had steak, fish cakes and home made pie. I've tried steak at many different restaurants all over the place and the steak at the neston country inn was one of the best I've had!

To conclude, its a wonderful pub, the people are chatty and it's well worth visiting if you're in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2010

This was a last minute booking for us as we were ina dilemma. We were made to feel very welcome from the moment we arrived. This is a georgeous pub located in a tiny village of Neston. The rooms are spacious and cosy and just the job for the three of us and the two dogs. The food is fantastic with big portions and plenty of choice for all diets.On our first night there we took part in the quiz night and it was great as we met loads of the locals and had a really welcome night. Des and Tony the owners are great and can not do enough for you they made us feel so welcome that i forgot all the problems with our move back to the UK. Plenty places to visit Lacock just 6 miles down the road is where Harry Potter was filmed and many other places near by that are beautiful and just so picturesque.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family