“stellar!”

The Neston Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corsham
The Neston Country Inn
Ranked #10 of 25 Corsham B&B and Inns
Bristol, United Kingdom
“stellar!”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We have just got back from a great overnight at The Neston Country Inn (my wife and I and my parents as a treat for dad's birthday). Log fire, super welcome, locally sourced food, fresh beer, nice rooms and quiet location. The breakfast was the best we have had. We would all recommend this unreservedly. The location is great - we had a nice walk on arriving before getting in for beer, fire and local lamb dinner.

Room Tip: we looked in all the rooms, all look good. No noise from the bar reached them
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mr_mark_sid

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bath
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Been here a few times for lunch and it's got to be the best pub in the area with lovely food and great service. Even good for my fussy mother!

I'm a local to Box so frequent the pubs in the area. My roast Pork today was delicious. Quality meat from the local estate, honestly cooked!

Beer is well kept and there is always some other real ale on offer.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2011

A wonderful pub, which in my experiance has offered fantastic service from both the owners and the staff working there. Very friendly ambiance, cosy surroundings and great quality food. Would certainly revisit and would strongly recommend to anyone in/visiting the surrounding areas. Unique and quaint place to drink and dine, cannot be faulted, 5 stars!

Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Lovely location in the small hamlet of Neston. Staying locally having traveled from the States and received a warm welcome from the Owners. Well kept local Real Ales and good food.
Recommended to all looking for somewhere off the beaten track!

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Rougesvp
Harwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2011

my husband and i went here for dinner 3 times whilst we stayed in Neston. We were welcomed each time very warmly and were made to feel like part of the local community. The food we had was sublime and reasonably priced. I have to say the brownie was the highlight of each meal!! All the food was cooked on site, and I even had my own chicken pie made for me because I don't eat mushrooms - this will stay with me forever :) We both highly recommend this pub and we will return next time we get the chance for a holiday in wiltshire.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 25 March 2011

The neston is my local pub and for that in and of itself, it's a great little place! Des & Tony are fab hosts and it's a lovely location whether you want a quiet pint, a quiz or a lazy Sunday. My Mum came to stay in Feb and stayed at the pub and she was extremely impressed. OK, you're not going to get the Ritz - this is an old building and a country pub - but Des has made it the very best it can be. Lovely rooms, nicely decorated, peaceful surroundings and a welcoming bar. My Mum is particular and she was particularly impressed! It's a great place to pop relatives for locals and would be a good base to explore the Cotswolds etc from too. Nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2010

For the two weeks I spent in Neston, whilst on a consultancy job, the most pleasant and relaxing parts were spent at the Neston Country Inn. I must say, the people and the owners were very friendly and there was a good selection of beers available. I had dinner there on three nights and had steak, fish cakes and home made pie. I've tried steak at many different restaurants all over the place and the steak at the neston country inn was one of the best I've had!

To conclude, its a wonderful pub, the people are chatty and it's well worth visiting if you're in the area.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corsham
Rudloe Arms
#1 of 5 in Corsham
T's B&Bs
T's B&Bs
#7 of 25 in Corsham

Been to The Neston Country Inn? Share your experiences!