“Friendly, clean and most enjoyable stay we have had n can not wait to come back n stay with Steve n Catherine in Corsham”
Review of Mead Lodge B&B

Mead Lodge B&B
Ranked #4 of 22 Corsham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Mede lodge is the best BnB we have ever stayed in! Steve n Catherine make you so very welcome and can not do enough to help you. The accommodation is spotless n so modern. Breakfast was amazing and we wish we could of stayed longer. We can not wait for our next stay at Mede lodge. Would highly recommend Mede lodge over any other hotel or B n B. Vicky n John

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 23 June 2013

You could not wish for a better b & b than this one.
Very large spacious bed and bedroom with top brand name tea,coffee and chocolate.
A fresh milk system that is available in a cool canister you get from a chiller that's topped up daily.
Even a tray for placing your shoes on.this helps protect the carpet
Touch sensitive lamps at your bedside.
A very large en suite with lovely soft towels.
The b&b is on a very quiet road so you get a good nights rest.
It is very nice that they have adults mainly policy.
Well the breakfast is plentiful with lots of choice fresh fruit.yogurt.honey,jams,cereals and fruit juices.
Plenty of choice of hot food available ie full English and fish (which you order the day before if required)
We felt like we were part of the family and it was sad when we had to say good bye.
What a gem of a couple who made us laugh and our stay even more enjoyable.
Very helpful with the maps and ideas for places to visit.
Definitely would stay here again and highly recommend.
All the best Steve & Catherine
From Chris & Lydia (Lowestoft)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This was the most friendly and helpful establishment I have stayed in. The accommodation was absolutely pristine with a superb kingsize bed, excellent en-suite and a wonderful array of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and biscuits supplied. Steve and Catherine are the most friendly and welcoming of hosts and nothing was too much trouble. They answered our questions on the local area providing maps and information to enable us to get the most out of our stay and cooked the best breakfast, especially the kippers!! Corsham is a very central spot to explore the local places of interest including Bradford on Avon, Castle Coombe and Lacock which were outstanding. A most enjoyable short break and one that I would be very pleased to repeat. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I do not often write reviews but after my stay at Mead Lodge I felt that it would be a very nice
way of saying 'Thank you' to Steven and Catherine for their excellent hospitality and first class service. They are experienced and helpful hosts and very knowledgeable about the area, its attractions and amenities. I look forward to visiting them again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The wife and I found our 2 night stay at Mead Lodge fabulous, the owners made us feel welcome and could not do enough for us, and Mead Lodge has paid attention to every detail to make a stay just perfect.
The room we stayed in is exceptional and extremely comfortable, with a first class ensuite bathroom. We cannot part this review without mentioning the breakfast and how that alone would make us return.
We would like to thank the owners for such a pleasant stay.

Mr & Mrs N Foster

Room Tip: All the Rooms are amazing, best room was top of the stairs first on the right.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Stayed here whilst working away from home.
The free WiFi was an added bonus and meant that I could keep in touch with my family via Skype.
I was up too early for breakfast but Steve and Cathy were fantastic and offered to make me some sandwiches to take with me instead.
I had chilled milk provided for me to take to my room so that I could make a brew with a good collection of drinks and biscuits to hand.
Had a great sleep there and it has prompted me to buy a new bed as theirs was far more comfortable than my own!

I hope that next time I am in the area on business that they will have the room for me to stay again.

Many thanks to you both for a comfortable, homely stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My husband & I have returned from a fantastic 2 night stay, at this outstanding Mead Lodge B&B in Corsham, Wiltshire.
This place was spotless all round, The hospitality from Catherine & Steve was 1st class.
Everything in the room was well thought out from lots of useful local information in the welcome folder to a variety of teas & coffee. As for breakfast, there is a wide choice of fresh juices, cereals, white/brown bread, jams and excellent cooked breakfast.
It was a pleasure to have stayed in a well kept & run B&B

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple