Review Highlights
Lovely local venue

Great to have a place like this so close to home. Amazing choice of things to do and see, good... read more

Reviewed 8 May 2018
bel877
Bath, United Kingdom
Healthy delicious vegetarian lunch

We occasionally drive the 50miles or so to Corsham for a few hours to revisit old haunts (I grew up... read more

Reviewed 22 April 2018
Georgiegirl49
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2016

We saw Dracula here on Halloween and Jay Rayner. Will keep an eye on the rest of their program, nice intimate venue. Good bar too.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank BonbonAnna
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

This was our first visit to this venue and what a really pleasant experience it was.

My husband and I arrived about 45 minutes before the start of the show. We found parking was easy. A cup of coffee in the cafe was just what we needed.

I'm not sure how, but we managed to get front row seats. We had a clear and unobstructed view of what was a superb show.

We are now on The Pound's mailing list and we are eagerly waiting for or next visit.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank janew861
Reviewed 20 August 2016

The guys here work really hard to put on a very wide range of activities - art exhibitions, films, live music, classes. There's also an excellent small cafe. A wonderful community hub.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Andy F
Reviewed 12 May 2016

This lovely place always impresses me.

I've been here to watch plays , such as It's a Wonderful Life'' and the cinematic film ''The Notebook''.

It has a great ambience, friendly staff in the cosy café and rooms for the choir.

I've been here to plug in my lap top and work and meet friends for a coffee,
always something to do here.

They do good organic lemonade drinks here and nice cakes.

The receptionists are always welcoming.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank hayoliver
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Nice friendly atmosphere and a great little coffee shop too. My children have attended numerous activities at the Pound over the years and enjoyed all of them.

Date of experience: January 2016