“Very cosy cafe!”

Cinnamon
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have been a number of times to Cinnamon over the last few years and it has always been consistently good. I went recently to meet a friend and we had a delicious well made barista coffee and tasty cake served by attentive staff. It has a very nice atmosphere and is good value!
Worth checking out!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I went there on valentines day got great food for a great low price the staff are extremely friendly a homely atmosphere and I would recommend this bistro to anyone

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was saddened to see the last review as we ate there on the same night as the party of fifteen. And even though they were very busy due to the large party, the staff were very attentive and we're not flustered. My friend and I both had the fillet steaks, totally melt in the mouth. I would not hesitate to eat here again.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here the other day during a visit to Corsham. Had been advised to book, which I had thought strange but did anyway. Was needed, most tables were reserved. Lovely lunch menu at decent prices. Good variety of teas and coffee. Enjoyed a home made soup on a cold day, husband loved his crab pâté and toast. Well recommended.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Have eaten here several times for lunch and the food has always been delicious. There is a good choice, the staff are friendly and the prices are reasonable. Make sure to book - even for lunch - as it is always busy!

1  Thank Jen B