“A lovely evening out...”

V.L.P. Viva La Pizza
Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Corsham
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Corsham and surrounding areas premier Italian eatery! Home cooked classic Italian food in a warm, family run, friendly and inviting restaurant. Very reasonable prices and very hospitable! Give us a call today to book your table as we fill up quickly and hate turning people away! See you soon!Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are great evenings to try us out as we do two pizzas and a bottle of house wine for only 20 pounds!!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lovely evening out...”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Corsham is lucky to have the authentic Italian restaurant that is Viva La Pizza. Having visited many Italian restaurants in my time, it is safe to say that the menu available here is one of the best- the stone-baked pizzas are absolutely delicious and the carbonara is quite simply unbeatable! All in all, a pleasant dining experience and definitely worth a visit!

1 Thank hollaburton

Devizes, United Kingdom
“The most delicious food”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and it has never failed me. The range of food they have will certainly puzzle your mind. I have eaten many pasta dishes and tried about 6 pizzas they are all fabulous. Such great prices and a real warm welcome on your arrival. So if your in corsham and fancy a bite to eat and a relaxed environment then go to Viva La Pizza! I know il be going back! :) :) A*scrumptious food!!

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for lunch or just coffee”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We had lunch. I had a Pizza, which was the best I have tasted for a long time. My wife had a toasted Ciabbata which was also very good. Italian-style coffe is also excellent. SW, Dec 2013

Visited December 2013
Chippenham, United Kingdom
“Always delivers”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

In Corsham shopping, having eaten here several times before, we popped in for a pannini and coffee for lunch.
There is an extensive menu on offer, daily special boards all at reasonable prices.
The staff are welcoming and service is good.
We look forward to visiting again.

United Kingdom
“Good and reasonably priced”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The pizzas here are really tasty, some of the best I have had anywhere. And the mid-week pizza and wine deals are great value at £20 for a couple.
I have eaten here many times with my family, and the service is generally good, but just occasionally it disappoints when they are very busy. Nine times out of ten it deserves 5 stars, but then the odd visit is worth only two. I think being a small restaurant they can sometimes get overwhelmed by their popularity.
This is very family friendly, and as such, if you are visiting on business I would recommend visiting around 8pm, when it becomes more peaceful.

• Visited September 2013