“Best pizza I've ever eaten!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Corsham
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Corsham and surrounding areas premier Italian eatery! Home cooked classic Italian food in a warm, family run, friendly and inviting restaurant. Very reasonable prices and very hospitable! Give us a call today to book your table as we fill up quickly and hate turning people away! See you soon!Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are great evenings to try us out as we do two pizzas and a bottle of house wine for only 20 pounds!!
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza I've ever eaten!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I visited a friend in Corsham back in the summer and whilst there we ordered pizza from this restaurant! The quality was amazing and the price was so reasonable and delivered very quickly! I wish they delivered up North! I've been promised a trip to the restaurant next time I visit and I can wait to try more amazing pizzas! Highly recommended!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mohini P

Corsham, United Kingdom
“Amazing value, quality food and welcoming atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I have visited Viva La Pizza many times and can safely say I've never been disappointed. The food is always high quality (would highly recommend the gnocchi dishes!) and extremely good value for money, especially when the two pizzas and a bottle of wine for £20 deal is on! As for the atmosphere, it is always warm and welcoming, the staff are always happy to help, very attentive, and nothing is too much trouble (they often allow me to invent my own pizza). I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone for any occasion, Viva is the perfect place to go with your other half or to catch up with your friends, on the flip side I've visited with my family and the family run element of the restaurant makes it a welcoming place to take children, they happily adapt the menu to provide child sized portions and have good selection of ice cream. In the past I have also celebrated Birthdays and they are more than happy to accommodate for large numbers :)
Viva is always top of the list when I'm choosing where to eat in Corsham - Highly recommend taking a visit!

• Visited January 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Italian perfection!!!!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I visited vlp with my girlfriend who is by her own conffession addicted to Italian food and I am also partial to the odd pizza ;-) after our meal and discussing the food in detail we both came to the conclusion that the food was by far and away the best we had ever had.
Personally I have eaten allot of pizza from various establishments and vlps pizza was the best by a long way and we will definitely be going back. If I could give this place 6 stars I would.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lovely evening out...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Corsham is lucky to have the authentic Italian restaurant that is Viva La Pizza. Having visited many Italian restaurants in my time, it is safe to say that the menu available here is one of the best- the stone-baked pizzas are absolutely delicious and the carbonara is quite simply unbeatable! All in all, a pleasant dining experience and definitely worth a visit!

1 Thank hollaburton
Devizes, United Kingdom
“The most delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and it has never failed me. The range of food they have will certainly puzzle your mind. I have eaten many pasta dishes and tried about 6 pizzas they are all fabulous. Such great prices and a real warm welcome on your arrival. So if your in corsham and fancy a bite to eat and a relaxed environment then go to Viva La Pizza! I know il be going back! :) :) A*scrumptious food!!

• Visited January 2014