“Amazing family run cafe”
Review of The Cafe Corsham

The Cafe Corsham
Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in Corsham
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have eaten at the cafe corsham a few times now and have never been disappointed. The food was to die for and cakes were astounding the staff very friendly and cheerful with my children. I will definitely be visiting again and bringing friends and family with me

1  Thank auntytofinandcharlie

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Popped ino the Cafe as our usual place was busy. Really enjoyable lunch, nice food and great service. I will be going back.

1  Thank Dundee4life
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have eaten breakfast in this cafe several times and popped in for coffee a number of times and have always been impressed with the cleanliness, excellent service and prices.
Today I had lunch there for the first time and was slightly nervous as I was meeting two friends there who hadn't been there before and are extremely fussy! I shouldn't have worried, we all had salads and shared some French fries. The salads were plentiful, tasty and each came with an individual jug of salad dressing. Rocky Road and Brownies and ice cream topped the lunch off!
We are meeting there again next week!

1  Thank Tanya0111
Reviewed 17 July 2013

When I first went in I thought wow!! It is spacious, light and welcoming with lovely decor. The staff are very friendly and accommodate everyone. I have been there for breakfast (came out hot and had to wait a couple minutes for it to cool down and also for coffee and cake which has always been how I have asked for it (cakes seem to be baked fresh every day too)! I have recommended friends to visit and they have said the same. I would also use them to hold a special event, such as a christening.

1  Thank Alice A
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Stopped here on the way back from Bath, and was really pleased with the visit. They had top quality coffee (I think the brand was Drury?) which is always a good start. I decided to treat myself to a slice of their home made Rocky Road, and it was to die for!! Great value for money, the food coming from the kitchen looked lovely, the table next to us had a lasagne which puts my Mum's to shame! If you want a quiet, grown up coffee with friends then this is the place to go - not over run with children but still able to cater for them, lovely to see a family run cafe.

2  Thank Michelle_VC1875