Good points: good sized rooms, comfy beds and choice of pillows. Good and reasonably priced buffet breakfast.
Not so good: very annoying door keys which can need 20 scans or more before your room door will open. Car park can fill up mid week. Pathetic lift, with very intrusive "doors opening...doors closing" voices all night if your room is nearby. Soap container in shower left empty by maid all week. Low prices attract noisy louts at 3:00AM and smelly builders at breakfast. Noisy road location if you open your window (but double glazing effective if closed). Left luggage room tiny and they'd lost the keys when I returned. Lethal pedestrian access to town via busy roundabout/dual carriageway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Chesterfield is located a short walk from the town centre and just 500 m from the railway station. Numerous attractions are within close proximity including theatres, museums, bars and restaurants. Visit the stately Chatsworth House located 15 minutes drive from the hotel. Book one of our 86 rooms with all the necessary amenities and benefit from use of our 4 meeting rooms, free private parking and cafe concept bar open 24 hours. WiFi Internet access available in the lounge and in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Chesterfield Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Chesterfield Centre Hotel Chesterfield
- Ibis Chesterfield Centre Derbyshire