Got the last parking space at 9pm. Free car parking for about 30 cars.Welcome was warm and efficient,including passing on a message from my Father. Room is a good size with a comfortable bed. Shower only,but bathroom spotless. My biggest concern was traffic noise,but with quadruple glazing this is not really a problem. There is free wifi but I just used my 3G anyway as log-in looked a bit complicated - even if it is isn't. No much noise after 10-30pm as I suspect most people were working the next day. Breakfast was £7-90 so a little on the pricey side I thought,but combined with the room charge is still only £42-90 which these days is a bargain. Bacon had run out for the FEB but was replenished. Bread is a bit basic and kitchen room was a bit chilly. All in all - good value for money and I did get some sleep. Will stay there for my next Chesterfield funeral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Chesterfield is located a short walk from the town centre and just 500 m from the railway station. Numerous attractions are within close proximity including theatres, museums, bars and restaurants. Visit the stately Chatsworth House located 15 minutes drive from the hotel. Book one of our 86 rooms with all the necessary amenities and benefit from use of our 4 meeting rooms, free private parking and cafe concept bar open 24 hours. WiFi Internet access available in the lounge and in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Chesterfield Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Chesterfield Centre Hotel Chesterfield
- Ibis Chesterfield Centre Derbyshire