Firstly this hotel is accessible by car only, unless you want to risk crossing a ver busy main road on an island.
I was processed nicely enough on arrival and the room I had was well sound proof against the busy road outside. The room was clean, tidy, comfy bed and tea and coffee, and far better than some other budget hotel rooms I have been in.
The menu was very basic and not much to choose from, this probably attributed to the fact it was empty and people were ordering in take a ways! I went to a near by weatherspoons.
The drinks are hotel prices at a bar that wasn't very well manned, it was also quite cold a space.
I stayed one night, it was good for the price but glad I wasn't there to long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Chesterfield is located a short walk from the town centre and just 500 m from the railway station. Numerous attractions are within close proximity including theatres, museums, bars and restaurants. Visit the stately Chatsworth House located 15 minutes drive from the hotel in the middle of the beautiful Peak District. Book one of our 86 rooms with all the necessary amenities and benefit from use of our 4 meeting rooms, free private parking and cafe concept with bar. Snacks available 24/7. FREE WiFi Internet access available in the lounge and in bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Chesterfield Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Chesterfield Centre Hotel Chesterfield
- Ibis Chesterfield Centre Derbyshire