If you are travelling and need a good night, easily available food right in the middle of Chesterfield, this Wetherspoons hotel is for you. The service is very friendly, rooms more than adequate but not luxurious and the price very reasonable. Parking is limited but the roadside area at night, even though it has apparent parking restrictions, has always been fine for me to park without problems if the hotel car park is full
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a JD Wetherspoon hotel in the centre of Chesterfield opposite the historical market place. We have 22 rooms, all onsuite with tea and coffee making facilities,hairdryers and freeview tv we now have a disabled room with all disabled ammenities. We also have a car park however as our car park has limited space and is on a 1st come 1st serve basis, please ring us to pre book your space to avoid disappointment. Our car park charge is just £3.50 Per night. Alternate car parking is the Sun Inn Pub opposite the Portland (front of our pub) £8.00 For 24hrs and The Old Court House £6.00 For 24hrs For best available rates book online ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Portland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portland Hotel Chesterfield
- The Portland Hotel Chesterfield, Derbyshire