We found the hotel spotless and the staff were very friendly. Lovely tasteful room with king size bed. Also had a lovely bath and shower. Coffee,Tea and sugar and complimentary water. Downstairs was a wetherspoons pub so nice and cheap value for money. Right in the town centre opposite the excellent market. The staff were helpful and friendly and although room was in town centre no noise and air con. Would recommend and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a JD Wetherspoon hotel in the centre of Chesterfield opposite the historical market place. We have 22 rooms, all onsuite with tea and coffee making facilities,hairdryers and freeview tv we now have a disabled room with all disabled ammenities. We also have a car park however as our car park has limited space and is on a 1st come 1st serve basis, please ring us to pre book your space to avoid disappointment. Our car park charge is just £3.50 Per night. Alternate car parking is the Sun Inn Pub opposite the Portland (front of our pub) £8.00 For 24hrs and The Old Court House £6.00 For 24hrs For best available rates book online ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Portland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portland Hotel Chesterfield
- The Portland Hotel Chesterfield, Derbyshire