My partner and I visited Bakewell last Friday, we decided to eat at The Peacock and had a lovely table for two. I must say that the food was amazing. My partner had the Steak on a Stone and I had the Lamb Cutlets from the special board. The food was beautifully presented and I must say are meals were second to none. The only thing that I would say that could be improved is the young waitresses might want to be more aware of when to take away the plates once the customers have finished eating. But no doubt with the guidance of the more experienced girls and the owners they will soon improve. We then shared a pudding which was faultless!!!. So if you are visiting Bakewell please visit the Peacock because we will definitely be back, the atmosphere and food were wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peacocok is a 200 year old, and very typical English pub set in the Centre of Bakewell Town. We offer accommodation varying from lovely traditional type rooms in the old stables fully converted with en-suite bathrooms (showers only) inc full English breakfast if booked direct with the Peacock as opposed to third party web sites - Book direct with the Peacock to achieve a better deal. The Pub has a very varied menu that is all prepared and cooked on the premises by very skilled competant chefs with many fantastic specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Peacock Bakewell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peacock Bakewell Hotel Bakewell
- The Peacock Bakewell Peak District National Park