If you are looking for very good food this is the place for you. If you want a little bit of customer service dont bother. Had two meals in there last week brilliant food and great side show it is like faulty towers, listened to the landlady sat with two locals at the bar moaning about the customers, its brilliant if your not the one she's talking about
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peacocok is a 200 year old, and very typical English pub set in the Centre of Bakewell Town. We offer accommodation varying from lovely traditional type rooms in the old stables fully converted with en-suite bathrooms (showers only) inc full English breakfast if booked direct with the Peacock as opposed to third party web sites - Book direct with the Peacock to achieve a better deal. The Pub has a very varied menu that is all prepared and cooked on the premises by very skilled competant chefs with many fantastic specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Peacock Bakewell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peacock Bakewell Hotel Bakewell
- The Peacock Bakewell Peak District National Park