Lovely place in superb, uphill Bakewell location. Great for access to the village, plenty of pubs/restaurants to cater for all tastes/prices. Superb access to walks, check out mondal head, stunning views! Positives for accomodation would be location, house (very pretty), self catering, dog friendly, nice decor. Could improves would be around the finer/personal touches - the curtain rail was hanging down in our room and we did not meet anyone on check in/out (other than the housekeeper who gave us the key) which meant we had to seek advice on walks etc in Bakewell. Overal a nice experience. Would we return? Yes we would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bakewell Holiday Apartments, from Bagshaw Hall in a convenient location in Bakewell, we are able to offer a choice of luxury boutique style suites and apartments for both the leisure and business traveller, providing flexibility that a traditional hotel, or bed & breakfast accommodation do not offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bagshaw Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagshaw Hall Bakewell, Peak District National Park
- Bagshaw Hall Hotel Bakewell