The word luxury should be replaced with youth hostel. We were in a basement room that smelt of damp and mould. The finish in the room was completed by a cowboy builder light switches on the skew with paste over them, lining paper poorly hung, fridge door would not shut unless the door next to it was opened. Wardrobe door MDF painted one side and nothing on the other with paint slapped down the back. Bathroom poor finish where the door was painted, paint was left all over the tiles, grout missing from tiles, silicone applied by a blind man. Cheep nasty carpet cheep TV room not hovered properly. Poor breakfast and my friends room was equally as back but clearly built for a hobbit. This place makes student accommodation look good.
The one major plus it the location brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bakewell Holiday Apartments, from Bagshaw Hall in a convenient location in Bakewell, we are able to offer a choice of luxury boutique style suites and apartments for both the leisure and business traveller, providing flexibility that a traditional hotel, or bed & breakfast accommodation do not offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bagshaw Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagshaw Hall Bakewell, Peak District National Park
- Bagshaw Hall Hotel Bakewell