We booked this on short notice only 2 hours before we arrived
We arranged to met the women in the carpark to show us to our room and she was really friendly and nice.
In an excellent location just short walk to Bakewell town centre, although the walk was a bit steep on the way back
Our room was decorated, well equipped with kitchenette and very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was nice and modern
The tea/coffee basket was well stocked. We made use of the fridge and the toaster after visiting the shops and it made a change to be able to make our own toast for breakfast
The bed was very large, really comfortable and lovely quality bedding
Bagshaw Hall is not a hotel - more of a guest house with self-catering rooms with no breakfasts, room service or hotel service. They have no restaurant facilities or a bar
We paid Hotel prices £105 for 1 night, I would have expected a hotel with breakfast and dining facilities for that price.
We could not find anyone when for check out so9 just left the key in the room
However saying this we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bakewell Holiday Apartments, from Bagshaw Hall in a convenient location in Bakewell, we are able to offer a choice of luxury boutique style suites and apartments for both the leisure and business traveller, providing flexibility that a traditional hotel, or bed & breakfast accommodation do not offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bagshaw Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagshaw Hall Bakewell, Peak District National Park
- Bagshaw Hall Hotel Bakewell