Just returned from a two night stay,stayed in the Chats worth Penthouse, what a lovely place,booked through booking .com. As I have walk in showers at home ,whilst away I like to have a bath,after choosing a room with a bath,we was contacted by the owners to say all rooms with a bath had been taken,couple e-mails later the lovely owners contacted us to say they would upgrade us to a room with a bath.Wow is all I can say what a lovely place,spotless clean ,massive bed,bath in the room ,separate large shower room.Its a lovely place to stay no hassle,two minutes walk to the lovely town of bakewell.Hopefully will stay there again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bakewell Holiday Apartments, from Bagshaw Hall in a convenient location in Bakewell, we are able to offer a choice of luxury boutique style suites and apartments for both the leisure and business traveller, providing flexibility that a traditional hotel, or bed & breakfast accommodation do not offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bagshaw Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagshaw Hall Bakewell, Peak District National Park
- Bagshaw Hall Hotel Bakewell