For the money we paid we expected big things. In reality we were very disappointed. The location was ideal for popping in and out of Bakewell by foot and the staff although mostly absent where pleasant and happy to accommodate us. The room however was tatty and outdated without any of the olden days charm. Instead we stayed in a poor quality room for the price, and were left imprisoned by the shutters on the inside of the windows as there were no curtains or blinds in the main room. Again the shutters where tatty and in need of some tlc. Overall the hotel provided little other than for walls and a modern bathroom. Bang average but for the price not worth it and a massive let down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bakewell Holiday Apartments, from Bagshaw Hall in a convenient location in Bakewell, we are able to offer a choice of luxury boutique style suites and apartments for both the leisure and business traveller, providing flexibility that a traditional hotel, or bed & breakfast accommodation do not offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bagshaw Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagshaw Hall Bakewell, Peak District National Park
- Bagshaw Hall Hotel Bakewell