We have just spent a weekend at Bagshaw Hall. We stayed in the Rutland Suite in the main building. Lovely apartment over 2 floors. Fully fitted kitchen and sitting area the ground floor and large bedroom/bathroom on the first floor. Loved the garden area and enjoyed a bottle of wine overlooking the views across Bakewell and the countryside.
We had a friendly welcome and were shown around our apartment and the hotel. It's a 2 minute walk into Bakewell where there are plently of places to eat if you don't want to self cater both for breakfast and other meals.
Our kitchen was well equiped so we had the choice to eat in or out, which suited us as we were not tied to 'hotel' meal times.
Will certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bakewell Holiday Apartments, from Bagshaw Hall in a convenient location in Bakewell, we are able to offer a choice of luxury boutique style suites and apartments for both the leisure and business traveller, providing flexibility that a traditional hotel, or bed & breakfast accommodation do not offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bagshaw Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagshaw Hall Bakewell, Peak District National Park
- Bagshaw Hall Hotel Bakewell