“Fabulous spaghetti and great service from friendly owners”
Review of Ricci's

Ricci's
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Bakewell
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ricci's Fine Italian foods is a sit-in CAFE and also a take-away. We strive to serve the best authentic Italian foods, at a fair price, in pleasant surroundings. We pride ourselves on freshness, cleanliness and a friendly atmosphere. Our Italian coffee is rated as the best by MANY customers.
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I visit this restaurant every time I'm in Bakewell together with my friend. We love the spaghetti and the service is just great. The proprietor is very friendly and really makes us feel welcome. Highly recommended.
Stephen, North Yorkshire.

There are newer reviews for Ricci's

Reviewed 31 March 2012

What wonderful food, service and atmosphere, WE enjoyed your coffee too, found this to be a very friendly place enjoyed our chat with the proprietors and to find out that they love our home village of Reeth on the Coast to Coast walk. So sorry we did not find the time to pay another visit but to much to do during out 2 day visit, We will be back.
Bob and Denise.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

My partner and i came across the gorgeous place, the owner was very acomodating and the food was out of the world. The taste of the food was outstanding the freshness and the quality was something i have never expected. I am gluten free and too be able to have a choice of gluten free pasta blew me away. After devouring my meal i even ordered a second portion to take away. If i am honest i was supposed to have it the following day but i couldnt resist and ended up eating up once i got home. If you are considering visiting this place , just go ! You will not be let down.

1  Thank michelle c
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We have been to this little restaurant a number of times, the last time 26.3.12, the food and coffee are consistently top notch. We would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Very friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere! There is a large range of food on the menu, all of which is great value for money and delicious! I would definitely recommend Ricci's and would go there again if I was in the area. I went with friends and originally wasn't going to eat there but the friendly staff, the smell from the kitchen area and the menu were too much to resist.