“How tea rooms should be”
Review of Lavender Tea Rooms

Lavender Tea Rooms
Ranked #2 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Bakewell
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I visited the Lavender Tea Rooms on a previous trip to Bakewell and on returning, I still loved it there. They have a good selection of beverages and cakes; the decor is wonderfully eclectic, as is the selection of china that the drinks are served in and the staff are lovely.

There are newer reviews for Lavender Tea Rooms

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Superb! A fab tea room, fab decor, fab owner! Spot on!i will definitely be back and will tell everyone about this gem of a tea room in bakewell!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Lovely, charming cafe furnished in an eclectic way! Nice to have old fashioned mis-matched cups, saucers and teapots. Great service and the best place in Bakewell to try a traditional Bakewell Pudding!

2  Thank Catsstripeypjs
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My beautiful wife and I came to the Peak District for our 10th wedding anniversary and found this wonderful place, we both had a sandwich and soft drinks and it was lovely as was the service.....very busy decor inside which adds to it's charm....well done and thank you for a great meal.

2  Thank KevinCoghlan
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Visited the Lavender Tea Rooms this morning for our 3rd visit, it was as excellent as it was the first 2 times. We cannot fault it at all. The atmosphere is lovely , such a great hidden Gen. The food is faultless and very reasonably priced as well.
We will certainly be back ..... And gary .... I'll make sure I eat my crusts next time to get that hairy chest ! Great staff and great place. See you again soon.
ITS A MUST IF YOU VISIT THE AREA !!

1  Thank Hinners