“Bank holiday supper !”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Good food. Good service on a busy sunday night 8pm.
Great service, friendl;y banter with the big waitor lol.
Couple beers, plenty to eat. Nothing left as usual !
Dined here on strength of TA reviews and advise of friends who had been on the previous evening. No complaints, will be back when on a stop over.
Well done The Rajas !!!

3  Thank TB16
There are newer reviews for Rajas

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Dinned here sat 3 may first press ion good however Nice place if u like onions , food was only just warm service slow

1  Thank H N
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We went in here on a quiet Sunday. The meals we had were very good. I had the Lamb Rogan Gosh and my wife had a mixed Biryani - which had a bit of 'bite' to it. The service was good and the portions large. Thoroughly recomended

1  Thank johnofhornchurch
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We were here on a quiet Tuesday night. My husband ordered tandoori chicken and I took scampi. I was told that they were very dry (!), so the waiter recommended a carry-sauce. I seldom complain about price, but 3,50 was a small robbery, I think. Food was good, especially the nan-bread. Service was very quick, a bit too quick actually (plates were taken away nearly before we finished), the waiters were not smiling at all, and they did not seem to be very interested in their guests. A bad day at work maybe. Give three because of the food.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My wife and I have eaten on several occasions at Rajas. Every time we have visited the food has been lovely, and really good size portions. We particularly like the Murg Makni which is a delicious Kashmiri dish, as well as the Monk Masala and Chicken Paneer. The service is always friendly and welcoming, and we look forward to our regular visits there . Rajas is also one of the few places in Bakewell where you can get a good, value for money meal in the evening, particularly on a Sunday when most of the eating places in town stop serving food at 6pm.

1  Thank Nigel H