“Best Indian food I've ever had”
Review of Rajas

Rajas
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Bakewell
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Absolutely the best Indian meal my sister and I have eaten, fresh food, including freshly made naans. Spent 2 nights in Bakewell, and was looking for a late evening meal ( after 9pm), no other restaurant serving after this time, and were directed to Rajas by hotel staff. Best meal had in 5 days holiday

2  Thank Wendy B

Reviewed 5 June 2014

While holidaying in Bakewell we had a wonderful meal at the Rajaz. The food was really tasty, fulbodied, beautifully cooked and presented. The excellent service was not over intrusive but there when required. Thank you Rajaz.

2  Thank Tricia H
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have eaten at Rajas every week for the last five months & have never been able to find fault. The restaurant is very pleasant, with high ceilings & Georgian floor to ceiling windows decorated with sumptuous drapes. On cold days there is a roaring fire & in the summer tables are placed out doors. The food is superb. My husband can't get away from the lamb bhuna. It's just too good! I'm working my way through the menu & every meal has been a delight. The service is always faultless. Pleasant, very well mannered and professional. If you are eating out in Bakewell you should consider this restaurant. We can't keep away!

3  Thank Chrisybill
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had a takeaway front this Balti house while we were staying near Bakewell!! Food was deliverd fast and piping hot, packed really well and great value for money I had a fish masala to start and vegetable Balti for main, husband had chicken pakora and chicken tikka Balti.. :) really tasty food also had a beautiful salad and dips with our popudums!! Would defiantly be visiting them again next time I'm in the area

2  Thank Gloria W
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We got a take-away and were very pleased with the quality and quantity of the food. The quality of the chicken was among the best we have found in a take-away. It is open from 4:30 pm. You can park and get a drink in the Castle Inn opposite while waiting.

2  Thank john1946uk