“Saved the day!”
Review of Maazi

Maazi
Ranked #6 of 134 Restaurants in Matlock
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The strong aroma of Asian spices, with a tinge of Bollywood fervour and the enthralling sight of tuk-tuk — Maazi lets you drench in the spirit of India, scrumptiously.
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Good food at reasonable prices. We were able to grab the last table for 2 on our first night in Matlock as everywhere was booked solid but Maazi saved the day and is well worth going to.

1  Thank Whitehalltraveller
Write a ReviewReviews (1,380)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I went here with my mum and partner and i was beyond happy with it. Staff were helpful and friendly the atmosphere was lovely the restaurant itself was lovely. I had the garlic chilli chicken and it was phenominal. Cannot wait to go back

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Booked a table at the Maazi during a short trip to Matlock, and nearly cancelled after seeing a few recent negative reviews on here.

So glad we didn't! My partner and I both agreed our meals were the tastiest Indian meals we've had. Service was very good with attentive, friendly staff. Very nice, clean restaurant, a bit pricey for an Indian restaurant but worth it overall.

Highly recommended and would definitely return.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The meal was fantastic, the decor awesome, & music just right for the environment.
Attentive staff until after we'd finished our meal & then we waited 30mins for our bill! During that time we were not approached to see if we wanted further drinks or dessert & I was ignored when trying to get the attention of someone to request the bill.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

the meal and restaurant where excellent,my complements to them all for a very pleasant experience. The surrounding views of the village of tansley are good and riber castle stands in the back ground

1  Thank fossell911