“Everything you want from a B&B”
Review of Dane Cottage

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Matlock
Dane Cottage
Ranked #42 of 53 Matlock B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 September 2010

Vic at Dane cottage basically saved the day for us - we had a wedding to go to in cromford and our original Sunnybank (I highly recommend you don't stay there!!!) had screwed us over and told us we could not stay there the night before we were due to arrive.

I had to take the day off work and desparately searched round for places most of which were either fully booked or way too expensive. I had almost given up then I came across Dane cottage. I spoke to Vic who basically told me everything I wanted to hear.

The room was large and excellent value for money - you won't find better value anywhere else in the cromford area. A the breakfast is amazing I think probably the best i've ever had a bnb. Theres also a pub close by if you fancy a social drink.

Vic was very friendly and is very easy going, hes just the sort of host you need when you've come half way accross the country!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple