“Great value pub food”

Bullers Arms
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Saltash
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bullers Arms is a 16th century traditional Cornish village pub. We have an L shape bar with jukebox, pool table and darts board. Open fire in the spacious lounge and dining room. We offer a warm welcome and quality fresh food. Booking is strongly advisable. We can also cater for all types of functions. Children and dog friendly.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The menu is interesting, varied and extremely good value for money. We had fillet steaks at £14.95 and they were very good. Service is friendly and we will certainly be going again

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

As a sufferer of severe anxiety, I don't tend to go out much, especially on my own. This pub has changed that! After being welcomed so enthusiastically when I visited with my partner, and being made to feel so welcome, I now visit regularly and I'm not afraid to go in on my own because I know there'll always be a friendly face. I've always felt like an outsider before, no matter how long I've frequented an establishment, but the owners here had me feeling like one of the locals after just a few visits.

The food is incredible, and they'll bend over backwards to accommodate you (my partner can never decide which roast to choose, so they give a mix of all of them). The menu is exciting and ever changing, and is great value for money.

Thank you Bullers Arms for being such a wonderful hub of village life.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Well what a great bonus to have such a great pub/Resturant just walking distance from the cottage we rented for our holiday, on our first night we went along and the owners were so friendly as too the locals that drink there, food was great, menu was very good, we went back for Sunday lunch which was to die for to be honest, so had to go again during our stay, I had the mixed grill what a great choice, keep up the good work, ps the doom bar was good as to the otter ale, thanks for making our holiday evenings so good ;-)

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Me and my partner had a rare date night on Friday 21st. The mushroom lite bite was amazing and Both our steaks were cooked perfectly. The staff we're friendly and extremely helpful, the regulars were friendly too. This being my first visit I surely will be going back and looking forward to it already. Nothing to fault here at all. Would recommend it to everyone

1  Thank Charlotte P
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Today we went for my dad's birthday there were 9 of us and all food was beautifully cooked, couldn't have asked for better we will be back soon :-)

1  Thank missy19840james