I'm just back from my third visit to a friends timeshare cottage on the St Mellion resort. These are high quality furnished cottages (better than the hotel!), cheaper than the hotel, and include free golf, gym membership, swimming pools, tennis courts, use of hotel facilities. Amazing, clean, cosy and well appointed with everything you need. You buy a week (there's a few for sale at the moment) and pay a yearly charge (very low). Then it's yours for that week, for ever, with free golf at St Mellion, for ever. I'm about to buy my own week. Negatives? There's some half-built houses that spoil the area, the service and waiting times in the Bewdern Brasserie are horrendous, hotel restaurant prices are very high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Unparalleled Rest & Relaxation at St Mellion International Resort Discover a world of cosmopolitan pleasures within the grounds of St Mellion. Set in 450 acres of breath-taking Cornish countryside, the resort offers an exceptional blend of four-star accommodation, inspired dining and outstanding business and event facilities. Located in Saltash, just 10 miles from Plymouth, St Mellion offers a well-deserved escape to the countryside right on your doorstep. Steeped in elegance; a place where miles of open green valleys wait at every turn. The resort is best known for the Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, the first European course personally designed by Jack Nicklaus, which draws accomplished and casual golfers from around the world looking to improve their game. With the addition of luxurious bedrooms, casual and fine-dining restaurant options, swimming pools, fitness, tennis and spa facilities, it's what makes St Mellion an all-encompassing leisure hub and resort of choice. Adding a friendly welcome to the exquisite setting of St Mellion, our team have created a luxury experience that anticipates the needs of our valued guests, offering you and your family endless possibilities for recreation and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your St Mellion International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Mellion International Hotel Saltash
- St Mellion International Resort Saltash, Cornwall