We booked a two night stay here. As you drive in the grounds look very neat and tidy and very nice. This is a golf resort so you have luscious green grounds all around which look nice. When we walked into the reception area, it looked like a very nice hotel. The hallway was very up to date. We were checked in by a gentleman, who was very friendly and who helped us with our luggage to our room. He told us about the room and then politely left. The room was very spacious and very up to date, just as I wanted it to be. Our room had a balcony overlooking the golf course which was a lovely view indeed. The room was very clean and tidy. The hotel also offers Spa treatments (which are very well priced) along with swimming pools (not cold at all), jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and a gym. We used all the facilities which were very clean and we were very happy with the friendly staff all around. We didn't eat at the hotel as the food didn't really appeal to us, so I can't comment on that. My wife and I did get massages at the hotel. My wife is in the 7th month of her pregnancy and the lady at the Massage centre went out of her way to put a package together for her, which impressed us very much. After our massages we felt very relaxed. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. But do pay a bit extra and get the Superior Double room, it worth it. A few reviews below have complained about the staff at this hotel ... I did not come across any bad experience. Everyone was very friendly here and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Unparalleled Rest & Relaxation at St Mellion International Resort Discover a world of cosmopolitan pleasures within the grounds of St Mellion. Set in 450 acres of breath-taking Cornish countryside, the resort offers an exceptional blend of four-star accommodation, inspired dining and outstanding business and event facilities. Located in Saltash, just 10 miles from Plymouth, St Mellion offers a well-deserved escape to the countryside right on your doorstep. Steeped in elegance; a place where miles of open green valleys wait at every turn. The resort is best known for the Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, the first European course personally designed by Jack Nicklaus, which draws accomplished and casual golfers from around the world looking to improve their game. With the addition of luxurious bedrooms, casual and fine-dining restaurant options, swimming pools, fitness, tennis and spa facilities, it's what makes St Mellion an all-encompassing leisure hub and resort of choice. Adding a friendly welcome to the exquisite setting of St Mellion, our team have created a luxury experience that anticipates the needs of our valued guests, offering you and your family endless possibilities for recreation and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St Mellion International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Mellion International Hotel Saltash
- St Mellion International Resort Saltash, Cornwall