“A taste of the Far East”
Review of SuperBowls

SuperBowls
Reserve with OpenTable
SuperBowls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Saltash
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Healthy Asian and seafood Restaurant
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Fantastic quality food. This is not your normal Chinese food, this is a taste of the Far East.
Always happy to oblige and tweak meals if you ask.
They have even gone down to the local shop and purchased a certain type of wine I drink when they didn't have any in themselves! Great service.

3  Thank Princessmilliemoo

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I've been to Super Bowls both to eat in and purchase takeaways, and every time I have been delighted with the food.

Personally, because I'm half Malaysian, I never order Chinese takeaway because I hardly think it's authentic enough for my palate. However when I first visited Super Bowls I was more than pleasantly surprised. The food is wonderful, so so authentic and somewhat classy. The prices are roughly about the same as a regular Chinese takeaway, but the good defiantly exceeds that.
The seafood is fresh, and vast - including scallops and squid, and there is still the option for English style dishes if you wish.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant/takeaway. Excellent food for the palate.

2  Thank TamsynJoll
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Better than others in area. Food ok but disappointed given rave reviews, pricey, didn't have to wait too long for service

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I visited the SuperBowls restaurant last week after work for the first time with my wife and I can say with absolute certainty it will not be the last time I visit. The food there was both suburb and great for value. The service was also of a very high standard, the waiters attended our every need and we both felt very comfortable eating there. There is a beautiful view just outside the window filled with Greenland and a grey view of the Tamar river. The music and layout of the restaurant gave both a classy and authentic Asian feel to the restaurant. I personally recommend SuperBowls to anybody who wants to experience great Asian cuisine.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

BY FAR THE BEST RESTAURANT AND TAKEAWAY IN THE AREA.good value for money and delicious aswell i wont go anywhere else