“Hubby "best ever!"”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Eastwood, United Kingdom
“Hubby "best ever!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband raved about this for days after. They delivered to Saltash Travelodge, everything fresh and tasty, would definitely reccomend.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Wad2703

London, United Kingdom
“Nicely cooked, quick delivery, lacking in flavour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We booked a home delivery from them and it arrived within 35 minutes. The food was hot and looked appetising the issue was the taste; the main dishes lacked any real differentiation of flavour, the problem is that they held back too much on the spices (not heat, we prefer the less hot dishes). The spices were there, just not enough to satisfy us. This is not a bad takeaway (and I have had a few in my time) , it was well ,just way too bland for my palate. Papadams and nams were nicely cooked and the chutneys were perfectly acceptable.

• Visited August 2014
St Mellion
“Late and cold”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Ordered tonight and given a 45-60 min delivery time. Took a disappointing 1hour 45 mins to arrive. Food was cold and order was incomplete. Did call to complain and they offered to send out the missing items. Gent called Kaiser (hope that's how it's spelt) was apologetic and offered a free meal and asked for a second chance. We will try again and update!
Ian
St Mellion

Saltash, United Kingdom
“No food! No answer! Terrible customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I ordered food from here this evening! After an hr and 40 minutes of my food not being delivered i gave them a ring!!! No one answered the phone! I tried several times and still no answer! Not a single call to tell us if our food is coming or not! I wont be ordering from here again!!!!!

• Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great Indian Takeaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Went for a weekend break down Saltash, and found this local take away. Food was great, really good; not what you would expect from a local take away. Next time I go there, this will be my stop for food. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014