“Excellant food and service”

St. Mellion Golf Club
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellant food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was at a private function for forty people. This is the first such event I have been to where we all had three choices of all courses. Food is simply very high standard

Visited May 2014

Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Poor value”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stayed here for a wedding in March 2014. The room was spacious - but - the extractor in the bathroom didn't work; the mattress was worn out - I could feel the springs, and the corridor outside was in the process of being painted (mind your clothes!) and the central heating was uncontrolable! Breakfast was a pre-cooked affair, everything sits in a bain-marie waiting for someone to come and eat it. For this price I had expected a cooked-to-order service but this breakfast had all the indifferent appeal of motorway service station food!
The sports facilities are nice and clean, we used the swimming pool. Just one plus point!
Quite frankly I've stayed in better B&B's.

2 Thank LizWRockhound
Sutton, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Tricked up golf”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

The course comes with a reputation of being tough but I was not expecting how tight fairways would be, how tough wayward shots would be treated or how rotten the greens would be. I will not be going back.

1 Thank x_Boots_x
Saltash, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great place to enjoy working out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I've joined St Mellion this year and i love the place ,staff are friendly and the food and drinks in the Brassiere are well worth the visit, the fitness suite is well set out great for a good workout and the pools and sauna ,steam are just fabulous so most days i enjoy a workout followed by a swim and the changing rooms are well planned and the showers are excellent.
if you want to lose weight then i suggest you have a visit and speak to the fitness staff who are friendly and very helpful and really know what they are talking about

Plymouth, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I attended my partners work do and stayed the night. Great venue, lovely room. Does have a pool,sauna and jacuzzi but I didn't get a chance to use them. Can talk about breakfast either as I didn't get up in time but really nice place :)

Visited January 2014