“Disappointed”

Belle's Coffee House
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Craigavon
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 23 December 2012

Sometimes it's not all about price . We popped in for two full frys . I asked for an extra egg as I like to dip my breads in . I should not have bothered , you could beat them off the wall they were that hard . Disappointed as the other fry at our table had lovely eggs !! The sausages had a funny taste and seemed deep fried .. I was expecting great things as moira has some good butchers . Anyways .. We decided on something from the sweet cabinet, we ordered a fill up of tea , the sweet came but no tea ..staff were friendly and it wasn't overly busy . you only get 1 chance to impress passing trade doubt we will return .

1  Thank elrickyo

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I have been a patron of Belle's Coffee House since it first appeared on the Main Street in Moira (as I had been for it's predecessor as well!), and would call in at least once a week.

The ambience is relaxed and warm, and the service is friendly and efficient and many of the regulars are on first name terms with the girls who serve etc.

The cuisine is honest-to-goodness and hearty ... in good Northern Ireland fashion! it ranges from the full breakfast, through vegetarian breakfast, breakfast bagels, waffles and French toast, freshly baked scones to soups, toasties, sandwiches, baked potatoes, full selection of drinks (coffee is brewed using Greenbean coffee) and lunchtime specials! Their breakfast bagel with tomato relish is something else!

It is exceptional value for money. A recent example is that I brought my Dad there for breakfast and he had a full breakfast (pork sausage, bacon, egg, tomato, hash brown, mushroom, half a soda-farl and a full potato farl) for £5!

They also cater for parties and outside events.

Whether you're shopping in Moira, or passing through call in at Belle's ... you will not be disappointed!

3  Thank Wallace45