“Good day at the races”
Review of Ripon Racecourse

Ripon Racecourse
Ranked #5 of 35 things to do in Ripon
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have not been to ripon racecourse before but had a really enjoyable night only had one winner but my husband had three!

1  Thank aldwark
in 35 reviews
"riding"
in 69 reviews

Reviewed 6 August 2014

A beautiful racecourse set in parkland. The racecourse is compact with plenty of opportunity to explore a range of vantage points of the flat racing. Excellent, clean facilities although drinks were pricey. Well worth paying for a club ticket.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Enjoyed our night we had lots of fun did not win but we don't gamble a lot pricey food so fill your belly before you go drinks also very pricey but you can not fill your belly before you go or you will be falling at the first hurdle lol !!!!!

1  Thank philip51
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Really enjoyed our afternoon here. On arrival we were able to eat in the restaurant in the stand. We hadn't booked, the food was good, the staff were efficient and the meal was great value too.
Good viewing from the stand on a wet afternoon, easy to see the paddock, very well laid out course.
My biggest gripe of the day, not enough ladies loos, cues all afternoon!!

1  Thank Scrumpton
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Decided to go to ripon races and because the weather wasn't forecast to be very good paid extra and purchased the gold hospitality package. To be honest I don't feel it offered good value for money. Don't get me wrong it wasn't bad either but I felt that for that much money you could have been treated a bit better... I'm thinking along the lines of what it's like when you go to a footy match and get hospitality. Food was in a onsite cafe and was nice. Above all it was a good experience but I won't be buying hospitality again cause it doesn't offer value for money.