“Mothers Day Meal”
Review of Wee paddys

Wee paddys
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Lurgan
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Craigavon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mothers Day Meal”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Cant say enough about this restaurant, the staff couldn't do enough for us and the food was beautiful, and whats more it was all for a very very good price... we'll def be back

Belfast, United Kingdom
“First class food and service!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We went for our first evening meal in Wee Paddy's last night and I was amazed at the quality of food we were served. The steak was the nicest I have ever had and the starters and deserts were both devine. I have to say also the waiter, I think he was called Neil, was very charming and very helpful. We will def be back again.

uk
“Excellent food let down by staff”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Visited Wee Paddy's for the first time on a Sunday evening with my family. Fellow diners VERY noisy, seemed to be completely abusing the 'bring your own bottle' policy & staff made no attempt to control this. Food was beautiful, starter was amazing & the roast beef was the best I've ever had. Had to repeat myself a few times with waiting staff however on the whole they were very helpful. Dessert was gorgeous and all portion sizes were generous. Only negative was there was nothing in the menu for customers who didn't want traditional Sunday roast and no coloring pencils ect offered to keep kids quiet. Overall could be a fabulous resturant but manager would need to keep intoxicated diners under control or it could border on cheap & Louty.

Lurgan, United Kingdom
“home from home”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

wee paddys amazing food atmosphere,an service from the minute you go in till your coming out staff are the best ever thats why I keep going back

Lurgan, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, great service, fantastic value”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We have been to Wee Paddys in the past for the breakfast and the service was good, food okay but it seemed to be a very ordinary bog standard café. We heard a new chef had taken over and noticed the new evening menu so decided to visit on the last minute. I can safely say we will be back. The food was amazing, the best I have tasted in a long time and, combined with the excellent service and lovely ambiance, made for an excellent time. The food is very reasonably priced for the quality and the restaurant allows byo with only a small corkage fee, making this a top notch and inexpensive night out. The decor could do with a little updating to match the quality of the food and service, and then this place really would be fantastic but that is only a small criticism. Definitely recommend and will be back soon if I can get a table - can imagine it getting very busy!

• Visited January 2014