“If I could bottle the experience and take it home I would have done exactly that.”
Review of BeauSoleil

BeauSoleil
Ranked #3 of 6 Bonnievale B&B and Inns
Cape Town, South Africa
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We (mom and I) needed a well deserved break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Beausoleil was exactly what the doctor ordered. Upon arrival we were welcomed by kobie who made us feel at home immediately. We were accomodated in the master room which was very clean and boasted a little kitchenette which included a fridge where we could put our drinks which was a bit warm from the drive. The place was really nice and peaceful .
We enjoyed waking up to birdsong and watching the cattle grazing in the nearby estate.
All in all a fantastic stay and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014
Luuk1, General Manager at BeauSoleil, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear stelyv54,

thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Beausoleil.
I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words.
It is always a pleasure to read a review for our returning guests.
I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back at Beausoleil in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Yours sincerely,

Luke

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We had a great stay at BeauSoleil this past weekend. The venue boasted a comfortable, nicely furnished suite, well-kept grounds and an abundance of birdlife. We were especially impressed by Luke's exceptional hospitality in allowing us to use the family kitchen to prepare our own meals from time to time.
The setting was idyllic, nestled in the Bonnievale valley, with spectacular views of the winelands and distant mountain ranges. Also within 20-30mins of a range of activities, incl. restaurants, wine tasting, canoeing and horse-riding. Recommended for a couples' retreat or family getaway.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Luuk1, Owner at BeauSoleil, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Beausoleil.
I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back at Beausoleil in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Kind regards
Luke
Cape Town, South Africa
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Myself and my bridesmaids got ready here for my wedding day last year October. My husband and I also spent our first night of married life here. We had the Master room and it is really pretty. They had also left us a card and box of chocolates on the bed when we got back from our wedding. They had also lit the fireplace for us, so we got back to a very cosy room. Overall great place to spend our first night as Mr and Mrs.

• Stayed October 2012
Luuk1, General Manager at BeauSoleil, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Nell-Mari K

It is always a pleasure to read a review for our returning guests.

Yours sincerely,

Luke Dreyer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonnievale
Montagu Vines Guesthouse
#1 of 12 in Bonnievale
Drecaso
Drecaso
#7 of 12 in Bonnievale

Been to BeauSoleil? Share your experiences!