“Great food, fab milkshakes”
Review of Shake 'n' baps - CLOSED

Shake 'n' baps
“Great food, fab milkshakes”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here a couple of times now, and are always pleased with the high quality food. The milkshakes are always brilliant, and we love trying a different flavour every time.

The portions are large so even though the prices are fairly high, I think you get good value for money.

The only downside is that the machine used to make the milkshakes is very noisy, but worth it for the end result.

All in all, definitely worth a visit if you enjoy quality handmade burgers.

London, United Kingdom
“Highly Reccommended”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We live in the area and decided to pop in one saturday afternoon with the children. The staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The children were given arts and crafts to keep them busy whilst hubby and I got to enjoy each others company for a change. The milkshakes were delious and the burgers and hotdogs extremly good. Excellent quality of food. The restaurant is lovely not too big and very clean. I would definately go back whether for business, with the children or even a meal with my husband.

• Visited January 2014
Sudbury, United Kingdom
“Lovely milkshakes”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Visited tonight. Love the idea if beer battered onions in the hotdog. Enjoyed the lemon meringue milkshake, yummy. But the beer battered mushrooms were very greasy and the chips came with salt already added, which I don't like. There was a deal for families on the table and specials and overall great value for money.

• Visited January 2014
Hartest, United Kingdom
“Inexperienced”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Went in on a chilly Saturday with the children after hearing about it from friends, first impressions very small but fresh & clean. Went to the counter and asked waitress where we order she seemed as if she didn't know what to do, so we decided to sit down she handed us menus but nowhere on there did it include the family deal which our friends had recommended so I asked politely if it was still on the menu to which she replied that she had to check very confused by this point and may I add hungry considering there was only 1 chef and another table already waiting we decided to leave. shame but I think this is a burger joint for the teens and I think they will struggle to make a profit considering the prices and customer base.

Visited October 2013
“Going to burst!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

First experience of this new restaurant. We went in and picked up a takeaway, I had a lamb burger...it was very tasty with great bun. I really enjoyed my Bounty milkshake too. Come on on people, give it a go!

• Visited November 2013