We stayed at the Case in July 2013 for 4 nights. The rooms are quite small & a little tired. The owners are a joy & well make up for any small issues with the rooms. The breakfasts are to die for. All the produce is fresh & local & cooked by either the owner husband or their son. A seriously good breakfast - one of the best I have ever eaten. The owners want to sell up & retire which I'm guessing is why the hotel's maintenance plan is not the top priority which is a shame. I was very keen to try out the restaurant but we ate out with friends at their homes during our stay. Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restaurant with rooms where personal service and customer satisfaction is all important. Situated in rural Suffolk with views over ajoining farmland we offer luxurious well presented rooms with many included extras alongside our, twenty year established restaurant, serving traditional and imaganitive dishes. A family business where little things mean a lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Case Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Sudbury
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Sudbury, Suffolk