We found The Case through Groupon with a very good two night deal. We were exploring the area for some family history and it was central to our search. It turned out to be a very lucky find. The room was small but comfortable; a good bed, excellent storage for things and a bathroom with an excellent shower. The coffee and tea making facilities were good; fresh milk, decaf coffee, both instant and cafetiere, good quality tea bags and home baked biscuits!
The evening meal on the first night was part of the Groupon deal. It was excellent. A good and varied menu, some very good meat dishes but with a choice of five fish meals offered for me to enjoy. Good starters and a reasonable dessert menu. The meal was good enough to encourage us to book again for the second night.
The breakfast, we had a full English, was full of excellent local produce and full of flavour. A wonderful start to both days.
The staff were efficient and very professional. They were very welcoming and contributed to the wonderful atmosphere that they obviously work very hard to generate.
We had a lovely two days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restaurant with rooms where personal service and customer satisfaction is all important. Situated in rural Suffolk with views over ajoining farmland we offer luxurious well presented rooms with many included extras alongside our, twenty year established restaurant, serving traditional and imaganitive dishes. A family business where little things mean a lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Case Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Sudbury
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Sudbury, Suffolk