“Meal out ”

The Goat Inn
Price range: US$11 - US$31
Cuisines: Pub, Welsh
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Goat Inn is a traditional country restaurant, that prides itself in serving the best quality home cooked food alongside real ales and an extensive winelist. Sunday lunches served every week, function room available for special occasions or events, children welcome. We also have a beer garden for you to enjoy the sunshine.
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Went for a meal as highly recommended by friends. We had a lovely meal celebrating daughters birthday. Staff were really friendly and service and food excellent defiantly go again

1  Thank Y7449ZUtimb

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Recently returned from a weeks holiday in North Wales. We stayed in a rather rural location just outside of Porthmadog. On our second evening we came across The Goat Inn on the main road leading from Porthmadog to Caernarfon. We ended up eating their 5 out of 7 nights. Excellent variety of food, well cooked, tasted great and would recommend to others. Steve and Kathryn.

1  Thank Stayer2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very friendly and cosy atmosphere. Enjoyed an evening meal here in June celebrating my wifes' birthday when I had an really tasty duck dish and my wife had the lamb shank which was "melt in the mouth" Enjoyed it so much we returned on the Friday for lunch which was equally good.
Will certainly visit again when we next return to North Wales.

1  Thank George E
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have been to this venue before but a few years ago. I rung and booked, friendly service and was well organised when we arrived. My friend cannot eat wheat or gluten but all the gluten free meals are labelled which we weren't expecting - fantastic idea!. Lovely atmosphere and surroundings. The staff were really nice and very friendly. The food was delicious and I would have paid more, it is priced at what I would call average pub food price but tastes better.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Very traditional home cooked food not changed for years great menu and a real family style pub Sunday lunch is great here