We spent a week in December, not Christmas, and we expected fairly good accommodation according to the rates we were expected to pay. We were disappointed in the type of accommodation which we received. At these rates you would think that they would at least provide cable TV in the cottages or apartments, but this isn't the case. If you should wake up as we sometimes do in the very early morning, what is there to do but look at the walls or read a novel. We really missed that entertainment feature that most hotels in this price range do provide. They had a games room with a wide television screen which we shared with the other guests but this was locked up at night until daylight. The beach is shared with Calabash Hotel and it is very nice but swimming with weeds on the bottom is not our thing. I have to say that the staff were very nice and well trained. The property is well maintained but is no better than I can find in northern Ontario in Canada for a lot less money. I enjoyed the short walks to bars and restaurants, but I think Lance Aux Epines Cottages could provide more features such as fully air conditioned and cable TV for the money they ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped Cottages and Apartments directly on a peaceful tree-shaded beach. Maid and light laundry service included so you can relax! Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lance Aux Epines Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lance Aux Epines Cottages Hotel St. George`s
- Lance Aux Epines Hotel
- Lance Aux Epines Resort
- Lance Aux Epines Cottages Grenada, Caribbean