“Best pub food in the area”
Review of The Raddle Inn

The Raddle Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Tean
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We visit once a week and love it here. Lots of choice on the menu and great quality. Family friendly too.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Just back from 2 nights weekend break staying in the large family room at the Raddle Inn,
On our arrival staff were friendly and welcoming, our room was large enough for 6 adults,however could have done with a bit upgrading.breakfast the next morning was of a high standard with plenty toast and coffee.we had dinner on Saturday night and I can certainly recommend the food and the massive portions.no problems friendly staff but owner came over as a bit arrogant.
Would certainly use again but would prefer a log cabin.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Just got back from having a meal at the raddle for the first time. Whats not to like, beautiful views, nice pub and very attentive staff. I have just read the previous reviews on trip advisor and understand we are all different but cannot recognise the place some people have reviewed. The menu is very extensive and the portions huge. Took my parents and we were well looked after by all the staff. I will be going back and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

3  Thank flammy33
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My 18 year old son & I visited recently. We found a table easily enough but staff were very helpful to move us to a better table.
I had a mixed grill( a genuine one) which had liver included which is a pleasant surprise. My son had a home made pie, both meals were good value and portions were generous. More importantly all of the food was reasonable quality.
The service at the bar was friendly and efficient, I would visit again.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Really disappointed. The Raddle was recommended to us by very good friends of ours as we both have young children I was told the outside was brilliant to keep the Children entertained (which yes it is good) however our 1st visit was the 13/07 and our friends were mortified they had recommended this to us. All the tables were cluttered with used plates and glasses and no staff outside to be seen. We ended up clearing our own table to sit down and eventually someone came out to take our order. However as you walked past the kitchen you could see all the waitresses stood gossiping in the kitchen area. The food came out which in fairness was a good standard.
The second time we gave them the benefit of the doubt and I took my husband along on the 25/7. The same thing was apparent dirty tables and staff gossiping in the kitchen whilst who we understood to be the owners were stood drinking with friends/regulars at the bar. However this time I had to send my lasagne back after finding a black hair in the lasagne. A waitress came back out and offered me a free drink??? No apology which is disgusting not even the manager could come out to apologise. My husband said it wasn't acceptable and not good enough to travel from Trentham to visit. Very disappointing!

2  Thank Poorqual