This is a well used business hotel given the proximity to North Sydney.
The staff were very helpful as I arrived late at night and they were able to help with a decent restaurant meal in the bar area. I hate room service.
It was comfortable and quiet.
The reception also gave me an (loan) umbrella as it was raining outside and I had to walk about 10 minutes to the office.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel