We opted to stay at Rydges, North Sydney given its proximity to the harbour, the bridge and it's views. We chose a harbour view room and were allocated room 1010 on the tenth floor. Great views and we were able to view a good bit of the naval fleet assembled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel